Thursday 20 March 2014

I'll Have It All Please: MONKI


I've just discovered Swedish brand Monki, and I can't get enough. They have the crazy-cool Chloe Noorgard as their face, which means it must be good. It is SO reasonably priced, and has that effortless Scandi thing going on. Above are just a selection of the things currently in my basket, admittedly all quite pared-back and neutral choices, though Monki offers plenty of prints, they're exactly the kinds of transeasonal items I'm lusting after at my least favourite sartorial time of year. I think my favourite piece is their new take on the trench coat, it's all soft and flowy and a bit younger than the usual classic. Give me time and I'll be throwing a bit of colour into the mix, but I'm not quite there yet. Take a look at their website, it's got a lot of good stuff going on. Monki is also ethical to the core - no child labour and utmost respect for the environment. Guilt free shopping I say. 


No comments:

Post a Comment