Friday 7 March 2014

Monotonous Self(ie) Obsession

So, I've been blogging all this time about fashion, but haven't given anything away about my own 'style'. This is mostly because I'm not one of those super artsy photographer blogger types who is really good with a camera, nor do I have an indie boyfriend to snap me, nay, do i even own a camera. But since I've been going on about social media, I thought I'd share a few selfies with you. I've been perfecting the art for a little while now...and mainly what it has revealed to me is that during Winter I am a pretty monochrome dresser with the odd pop of colour. I think this is acceptable - I mean, just look at the title of this blog. It would also appear that I don't really have a categorical style - I'm a bit of an experimenter. But they say that's what university's for... (Apologies for photo quality)

           




 

 



All jeans: Topshop, Also wearing: Puma Suede Grey Leopard Trainers (although I really want some Addidas Gazelles), ASOS Leopard Print Coat, Leopard Print Dress, (did I mention I like leopard print?) Orange Jumper. Uniqlo Boyfriend Coat, Urban Outfitters Red Boots, Zara purple scarf and fur stole, &Other Stories Cropped Navy Roll Neck, Very old Barbour....and other bits and bobs new and old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment