Wednesday 2 April 2014

I'll Have Everything Please: Summer Shoes


I'm in an end of term haze....hence the lack of an original post. But whilst sleeping off my hangovers I have of course been internet browsing. These are the shoes I want for Summer, at the moment, but of course my mind changes all the time. 
These Adidas Gazelles are perfect for a trainer fiend like me. They also come in 3 other prints so there's a style for everyone. Have wanted some Gazelles ever since my housemate bought them...but at least with these I wouldn't be copying her completely (she has black and white).
These Birkenstocks may not be as sleek as all the slides on the catwalks, but these are always a classic and I don't want to have exactly the same Isabel Marant lookalikes as everyone else.  The Zara leopard print (uh, guilty again) sandals are a more ladylike way of letting your feet breathe. 
I think it's always good to toughen up an outfit a little bit, so these Zara biker boots, and these sandy Topshop numbers would be ideal teamed with that obligatory floaty white dress. 
And last but not least, what are Summer shoes if not espadrilles? Love these blue two-tone ones from Topshop, just wish I could run to the beach in them right now...


No comments:

Post a Comment