Monday 14 April 2014

Paris Je T'Aime




















Last weekend I was lucky enough to go on a completely dreamy trip to Paris. With friends on their year abroad there, four of us girls headed out for a budget weekend to stay on their floors. My friend Lucy and I set up camp in Aggy's beautiful little flat on the border of the 5th and St Germain, with it's perfect miniature balcony that came with views towards Notre Dame, and at night was within reach of the Eiffel Tower's search light. 
The weekend was filled with croissants, wine, chats and a lot of leisurely strolling through the city. We also went over to Versailles on the Sunday to get in a bit of culture. I think I'm a little bit in love with Paris after this trip. It was a great improvement on the school art trip I went on when I was 14 that involved eating at a fast food restaurant called Flump every night. Luckily, I avoided shopping, but before setting off, broke my Lent for the embroidered Topshop bomber jacket in the pictures above. I'm disappointed I broke my Lent, but not that disappointed because it's a bloody great jacket.
Paris, I hope I see you again soon. 

Photos by myself and Lucy Waddington (who has a great tumblr: http://lucywaddington.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment